I. General terms
2. The Administrator of the Service Users’ personal data is the Company KAN Sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Łódź, address: 92-760 Łódź, ul. Wiączyńska 8a, entered into the entrepreneurs register kept by the District Court for Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 119998, assigned the REGON number 471164930 and Tax ID 7251019880 which enables the purchasing of goods the Online Store which it is the owner of.
3. The content of the Service is the property of the Data Administrator and is legally protected.
4. To use the Service, the User needs to have access to a personal computer or device with software installed which enables the browsing of websites and access to the Internet. The Service may be accessed using all popular Internet browsers.
5. The Administrator represents, that the Service’s websites are free from content which infringes on third party rights or applicable legal regulations, especially content which contains information, which could cause or constitute a threat to the privacy or security of any persons, information which promotes illegal actions or behaviors, which are offensive, constitute a threat, are indecent, are defamatory or slanderous, incite racism, prejudice due to ethnic, culture or religious reasons, promote or facilitate criminal activity, infringe on third party rights, including intellectual property rights or constitute another form of infringement on legally protected rights.
II. Aim of data collection
The Data Administrator processes the Users’ personal data for the purpose and in the scope necessary for the Users to use the Service, especially to enable purchases through the Service, including the possibility of registering a User Account.
III. Right of access
1. The User is entitled to supplement, update and correct their personal data, temporarily or permanently discontinue its processing or remove their data, if it is incomplete, out of date, untrue or was collected in violation of applicable law, or is not necessary for the purpose, for which it was collected.
2. The Data Administrator reserves the right to remove the User’s data, if its retention is necessary in order to carry out any claims, or it is required by applicable legal regulations.
IV. Access to third party data
1. Access to personal data collected by the Data Administrator is directly granted only to authorized employees or partners of the Data Administrator and authorized persons in charge of operating the Service, who have been granted the appropriate power of attorney.
2. The Users’ personal data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive such data as per the applicable legal regulations, in particular to appropriate bodies of the justice system.
3. The Users’ personal data such as name and surname, Order delivery address, contact telephone number may be disclosed to courier delivery companies for the purpose of carrying out the placed Order.
V. Security measures and personal data protection
The Data Administrator represents, that the Users’ personal data is processed in accordance with the 29th of August 1997 Personal Data Protection Act and the Administrator uses technical and organizational measures in order to ensure protection of the processed data appropriate to the possible risks and categories of data covered by protection, in particular, the Users’ personal data is protected against disclosure to unauthorized persons, loss or damage.
VI. Cookies mechanism
Cookie files are used by our Service primarily in order to:
a) adapt the content of the Service’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of websites.
In particular, such files enable to recognize the Service User’s device and appropriately display the website, adapted to its individual requirements;
b) create statistics, which help understand how Service Users use the websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content;
c) maintain the Service User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User is not required to re-enter their login and password on every subpage of the Service;
The Service uses two primary types of cookie files:
• “session” (session cookies)
• “persistent” (persistent cookies).
“Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or shutting down the software (Internet browser).
“Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for a time specified in the cookie file parameters or until their removal by the User.
In accordance with the applicable provisions of the 16th of July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws no. 171, pos. 1800 as further amended), the User has the right to decide the scope of access of cookie files to their computer through their prior selection in the browser window.
How to manage cookie files – Internet browser developer instructions:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
VII. Limitation of liability
3. The Data Administrator reserves the right to change, withdraw or modify functions or properties of the Service’s websites, as well as discontinue its operation, transfer the rights to the Service and carry out any other legal actions permitted by applicable legal regulations. All actions carried out by the Data Administrator may not infringe on the User’s rights.
VIII. Contact with the Data Administrator
1. The Newsletter is sent by the Data Administrator only after prior consent in accordance with the following stipulations.
2. The Newsletter may contain commercial information within the meaning of the 18th of July 2002 Act on Rendering of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2013, pos. 1422, as further amended).
3. The Newsletter is free of charge.
4. In order to receive the Newsletter, the User should activate the Newsletter service by clicking the checkbox “Subscribe to our newsletter” in the electronic form available during registration or by registering an account on the service.
5. The User should have an active electronic mail address, as they will receive a link on the address provided in order to activate the newsletter service (confirmation e-mail).
6. Upon activating the link contained in the message specified above, the Parties enter into an agreement for the provision of Newsletter services.
7. The User may at any time terminate the Newsletter service provision agreement by using the link included in the content of the Newsletter. The Administrator confirms termination of the agreement by sending a notification at the Users electronic mail address. Upon termination of the Newsletter service provision agreement, the Administrator ceases to send the Newsletter to the User’s electronic mail address.
8. The User may re-subscribe to the Newsletter at any time.