I. Legal basis
The administrator declares that processing of the Users’ personal data takes place in accordance with personal data protection regulations - the Resolution by the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation “RODO”).
II. General terms
2. The Administrator of the Service Users is the company KAN Sp. z o.o., with a registered office in Łódź (92-760), at the address ul. Wiączyńskiej 8A, for which the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register keeps registration files under the KRS no. 0000119998, Tax ID 7251019880.
3. The Service performs functions related to collecting information on its users and their behaviours in the following manner:
a. Through information voluntarily entered in forms.
b. Through the storage of cookie files (so called “cookies”) on end user devices.
c. Through collecting www server logs by the hosing provider IQ PL Sp. z o.o., operating at the address ul. Geodetów 16 80-298 Gdańsk
3. The contents of the Service’s websites constitutes the property of the Administrator and is legally protected.
4. In order to use the Service, the User must have access to a computer or device with installed software which enables browsing Internet pages and access to the Internet. Access to the Service may take place using available Internet browsers.
5. The Administrator declares that the Service’s websites are free of any content which infringes on the rights of third parties or any applicable legal regulations, in particular content which includes information which may cause or constitute a risk to the privacy or safety of any individuals, contains information promoting illegal actions or behaviors, which is offensive, constitutes a threat, is indecent, defamatory or slanderous, incites racism, ethnic, cultural or religious prejudice, promotes or facilitates criminal activity, violates the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights, or constitutes any other violation of legally protected rights.
III. Information in forms.
1. The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Service may additionally store information of the connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
3. Data in forms is made available to:
- employees or partners authorized by the Administrator;
- entities cooperating in the area of providing the Newsletter, sms service,
- delivery service providers;
- on-line payment service providers;
- authorized bodies on the basis of legally valid requests, in the scope arising from such requests.
4. Data provided in forms may constitute part of the process of servicing potential customers, included by the Administrator in the register of personal data processing activities.
5. Data provided in forms is processed for the purpose of:
- commercial contact;
- sms message dispatch;
- registering the customer’s account;
- performing the Newsletter service;
- joining the Tatuum Generations loyalty program;
- performing the purchase – sale contract.
IV. Right to access
1. The user has the right to access their data, as well as correct, delete or limit its processing, the right to raise an objection against processing, right to withdraw previously given consent at any time, as well as the right to transfer their data.
2. The users’ personal data shall be processed for a period necessary to the performance of goals for which it has been collected and, upon their completion, until the expiry of any claims or until withdrawal of granted consent.
V. Information regarding cookie files
1. The Service uses cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so called “cookies”) constitute information data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s device and are intended to use the Service’s websites.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the User’s device, and a unique number.
3. The entity which places cookie files on the Service User’s device and accesses them is the Service’s operator.
4. Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics which help understand the manner in which Service Users use the websites, which enables improvements to their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User is not required to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Service;
c. determining the User’s provide for the purpose of displaying appropriate materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Service incorporates two primary types of cookie files: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session cookies” are temporary files which are stored on the User’s device until the moment of logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (Internet browser). “Persistent cookies” are stored on the User’s device for a time specified in the cookie file parameters or until their removal by the User.
6. Internet site browsing software (the Internet browser) usually by default allows storage of cookie files on the User’s device. Service Users may make changes to settings in this regard. The Internet browser allows to remove cookie files. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the Internet browser’s help section or documentation.
7. Restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect certain functions available on the Service’s websites.
8. Cookie files stored on the Service User’s device may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
9. We recommend reading the privacy protection policies of such companies in order to become familiar with the rules of using cookie files in statistics: https://www.google.analytics
10. Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements adapted to the manner in which the User uses the Service. For that purpose they may contain information of the User’s navigation path or time spent on a given site.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
12. How to manage cookie files – Internet browser manufacturers’ instruction:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer< /p>
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
13. In accordance with applicable regulations of the 16th of July 2004 telecommunications law act, the User has the right to decide on the scope of access of cookie files to their computer through their prior choice in the window of their browser.
VI. Server logs.
1. Information regarding certain behaviors of users are subject to logging on the server layer. Such data is used exclusively for the purpose of administrating the service and to ensure the most efficient handling of hosting services provided.
2. Browsed resources are identified by their URL addresses. Additionally, the following information may be subject to logging:
a. inquiry arrival time,
b. response dispatch time,
c. name of the customer’s workstation – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. Information on errors which have occurred during performance of an HTTP transaction,
e. the URL address of the site previously visited by the User (referral link) – if the Service has been accessed via a link,
f. information on the User’s Internet browser,
g. IP address information.
3. The above data is not associated with any specific individuals browsing the websites.
4. The above data is used only for the purpose of server administration.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to implement changes, remove or modify functions or properties of the Service’s websites, as well as discontinue operation, transfer the rights to the service or perform any other legal actions allowed by applicable legal regulations. Any activities performed by the Administrator must not infringe upon the rights of Users.
VIII. Contact with the Administrator