Delivery to our showrooms is always free
Cotton dress SAFIANA is one of the special products from the NeoFolk collection, created in a collaboration with an internationally acknowledged designer - Dorota Koziara. She designed several fabrics inspired by Polish folklore, that were a further inspiration for the collection of clothing and accessories. This flowy dress is covered by a CRACLOVE pattern. It's inspired by a peacock's feather - a part of Lesser Poland's folk costume. The detail, converted into a graphic sign, is multiplied and made into a decorative print.
Length: below the knee
Fashion: loose, A-line
Sleeve: 1/2, puffed
Pattern: geometrical pattern inspired by Polish folklore
Recommended for: speciaial events, casual, spring, summer
Model's height: 178 cm
Presented size of clothes: 38/M
• standard delivery (in Poland): 2-5 working days, paid in advance – 14,50 PLN
• standard delivery (in Poland): 2-5 working days, paid on delivery – 16,50 PLN
• InPost delivery to the parcel locker (in Poland), paid in advance – 10,00 PLN
• InPost delivery to the parcel locker, "Paczka w Weekend" („Weekend delivery”) – 10 PLN
Orders surpassing 99 PLN are sent for free (with any of the types of delivery mentioned above).
If the item or the size are not meeting your needs and/or expectations, you can return it within 30 days.
Return can be made in two ways:
• in one of our shops in Poland;
• by sending back the package to the adress of our warehouse:
Kan Sp.z o. o.,
Panattoni Apliance Park
ul. Jędrzejowska 85
with adnotation: Magazyn ESHOP.
The returned items have to be sent with a filled and signed form.
We treat our fabrics in a unique way. We design the prints that adorn our clothes ourselves. Our relationship with art is reflected in watercolour motifs. We love very feminine accents, hence our collections shall always include many variations on the topics of flowers and leaves. We derive our colours from trends. We pay particular attention to the accent colour to fit in with others in the collection.