Delivery to our showrooms is always free
Linen pants SOMKO 1 are one of the special products created as a part of the NeoFolk collection, in a collaboration between TATUUM and an internationally acknowledged designer Dorota Koziara. She designed several fabrics inspired by Polish folklore, that were a further inspiration for the collection of clothing and accessories. Linen pants are covered with a KLECZI pattern. It was designed by converting a motif of a flower bud, one of the typical elements of Kashubian patterns, into a simplified graphic sign. The multiplied detail is a basis of this modern print. The SOMKO 1 pants create a set with linen jacket MOKA 4. Designed and made in Poland.
Fashion: classic, fitted
Waistline: beltloops, fabric belt
Recommended for: special events, office, spring, summer
Model's height: 178 cm
Presented size of clothes: 38/M
• standard delivery (in Poland): 2-5 working days, paid in advance – 14,50 PLN
• standard delivery (in Poland): 2-5 working days, paid on delivery – 16,50 PLN
• InPost delivery to the parcel locker (in Poland), paid in advance – 10,00 PLN
• InPost delivery to the parcel locker, "Paczka w Weekend" („Weekend delivery”) – 10 PLN
Orders surpassing 99 PLN are sent for free (with any of the types of delivery mentioned above).
If the item or the size are not meeting your needs and/or expectations, you can return it within 30 days.
Return can be made in two ways:
• in one of our shops in Poland;
• by sending back the package to the adress of our warehouse:
Kan Sp.z o. o.,
Panattoni Apliance Park
ul. Jędrzejowska 85
with adnotation: Magazyn ESHOP.
The returned items have to be sent with a filled and signed form.
Linen fabrics are antibacterial and highly higenic. Thanks to that they are suitable even for a sensitive skin, prone to allergies. Linen clothing means closeness to nature and comfort in every situation. Remember that linen creases easily – but it doesn’t take away its elegant vibe.