DELIVERY AND RETURNSThe cost of delivery (the Client can choose one of the options below):
- standard delivery within Poland: 2-5 business days, paid on line - PLN 14,50
- standard delivery within Poland: 2-5 business days, cash on delivery - PLN 16,50
- delivery via InPost self-service parcel machines in Poland: 2-5 business days, paid on line - PLN 10
- delivery via InPost "Paczka w Weekend" self-service parcel machines in Poland, the option is active from Thursday from 8 pm to Friday until 1:30 pm - delivery next Saturday, paid on line - PLN 10
Standard delivery and delivery via InPost for purchases above 99 PLN is free.
Shipments outside of Poland within the European Union (except for Ireland) are carried out by courier and their cost in the European Union is 30 PLN (including VAT).
If the standard delivery is chosen, the courier will try to deliver the package twice to the indicated address. After two unsuccessful attempts to deliver the parcel, it will be sent back to the online store.
Reposting involves an additional fee according to the standard price list in the store's regulations.
IF THE ARTICLE OR SIZE IS MISMATCHED YOU HAVE 30 DAYS FOR RETURN!
To return an item bought in our online shop:
1. Contact our Customer Service Office at firstname.lastname@example.org;
a) in the subject of the e-mail, please write: ”Return - order no. ..........”
b) in the body of the e-mail, please write the number of your order, and your phone number.
2. Fill and sign a personalized form of the return, received in the order confirmation e-mail, or use the model withdrawal form (you’ll find it here);
3. Pack the form and the item you’re willing to return, and send them to:RETURNS FROM POLAND
Kan Sp. z o.o.
Panattoni Apliance Park
93-636 Łódź, Poland
with the note: Magazyn ESHOP.
4. The refund will be made within 14 days since the date of the return shipment arriving at our warehouse.The form of refund depends on the payment method chosen when you are placing the order. In the case of payment on delivery, a refund is made to the bank account given in the return form.