REGULATIONS OF THE TATUUM BRAND CUSTOMER LOYALTY PROGRAMME – VALID AS OF 02/06/2021
§ 1 General provisions
1. The following terms and definitions shall have the following meanings, as used in the present regulations of the Programme (the „Regulations”):,
Organiser – The company KAN Sp. z o. o. with seat in Łódź, address: Wiączyńska 8a, 92-760 Łódź, Poland, entered into the business register kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Department of the Polish National Court Register under the number KRS 119998, bearing the REGON (statistical) no. 471164930 and the NIP (tax identification) no. 7251019880, with a company capital of PLN 6,500,000.00.
Programme – The loyalty programme as described by the present Regulations;
Participant – Any natural person, with full ability to perform legal actions, making purchases at a retail store of the Organiser, who acceded to the Programme
On-line Store – The On-Line Store operated by the Organiser, found at the website https://www.tatuum.com and in its subpages;
Retail Store – A point of sale run by the Organiser or a Tatuum Partner; the current list of Retail Stores is available at https://www.tatuum.com/strony/sklepy-stacjonarne;
Account – An individual Participant account, by way of which they are able to participate in the Programme as described by the present Regulations;
Regular Customer Card – Provided to Customers as part of the shopping they do at Stores, allowing them to make purchases using the rebates provided for the Card, described through percentage values; the issue rules for the Regular Customer Card are described by a separate document,
Customer – Any person being a Customer of a Retail Store, who may also be a Participant in the Programme;
Points – Points collected by the Participant for making purchases at Stores. The Points entitle the Customer to receive rebates and other benefits based on the rules set out in the Regulations,
Coupon – A cash benefit provided within the scope of the purchases made, to Programme Participants.
Contract – The Programme accession agreement, as concluded between the Organiser and the User, on the basis of the Regulations.
Tatuum Partners – Natural persons, legal persons and units without legal personality, cooperating with the Organiser for the purpose of selling Tatuum-brand goods. The List of Tatuum Partners is found in the attachment.
2. The present Regulations describe the conditions and rules of use of the Programme as run by the Organiser.
§ 2 General rules of participation
1. The Participant of the Programme may be any natural person having full ability to perform legal acts, conforming to all conditions set out by the present Regulations.
2. Before acceding to the Programme, the Participant is obliged to acquaint themselves with the content of the present Regulations.
3. The Participant may join the Programme at any moment of its duration.
4. Participation in the Programme is voluntary and free of charge.
5. The Programme, as described by the present Regulations, is executed exclusively in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
6. The Programme commences on March 1st, 2017, and continues until cancelled by the Organiser.
7. Purchases made using the Regular Customer Card are not counted as purchases within the scope of the present Programme. This means that any Customer holding a Regular Customer Card may not use it in the Programme described in the present Regulations.
8. When participating in the Programme, the Participant will receive fro the Organiser, to their e-mail address or phone number, information about special offers, Coupons and other information related to the Programme.
§ 3 Procedure of use of the Loyalty Programme
1. In order to join the Programme and make use of it, the Participant is obliged to register free of charge.
2. The Participant may register in the Programme in the following ways:
a) by filling out the registration form at one of the Retail Stores,
b) by filling out the registration form at the On-line Store.
3. The Customer indicates in particular the following data in the registration form:
a) their First and Last name,
b) their mobile phone number,
c) their e-mail address,
d) Their date of birth.
It is forbidden to include in the form any unlawful content, in particular false data.
4. A Customer who would like to join the Programme by filling in the form at a Retail Store, concludes a Contract with the Organiser the moment they sign the form. An activation link shall be sent to the e-mail address given in the form, the clicking of which is required to participate in the Programme.
5. A person who would like to join the Programme by filling out the form at the On-line Store, should have an account with the Store or create such an account when joining the Programme. For this purpose, they should fill in the registration form included on the website www.tatuum.com by providing all the data required there. The form constitutes an offer of conclusion of a Contract by the Organiser, for the Customer. After the form is filled out and the declaration is made that the Regulations are accepted, the ‘Register’ button is to be clicked, and the form will be sent to the Organiser. An activation link shall be sent to the e-mail address given in the form; if clicked, it equates to acceptance of the offer of the Organiser and conclusion of the Contract.
§ 4 Account
1. The Participant logs in to their Account through the „My Account” tab available on the On-line Store website. One may log in using their e-mail address and password set independently by the Participant.
2. The password is private, it is forbidden to disclose the password to third parties.
3. One Account only may be assigned to a single e-mail address.
4. Within the scope of the Account, the Participant may in particular:
a) make purchases at the on-line store,
b) browse the transaction history at On-line and Retail stores,
c) filter purchase dates, locations, prices and their index,
d) browse the list of the five closest Retail Stores, which is verified according to the post code provided during registration in the Programme,
e) receive information about current special promotions,
f) receive shopping Coupons as described in § 5 of the Regulations,
g) receive Points for performing actions as described in § 5 of the Regulations.
5. The removal of the Account by the Participant results in the loss of the rights they were provided with as indicated in section 4 above in relation to participation in the Programme.
6. Any Participant in the Programme may have only one active Account, entitling them to collect Points and exchange them for Coupons.
§ 5 Coupons and Points
1. Participation in the Programme entitles the Participant to receive Coupons of the following types:
a) Welcome Coupon,
b) Loyalty Coupon,
c) Birthday Coupon.
The Organiser sends the Coupons to the e-mail address and phone number of the Participant upon fulfilment of the conditions described below, within 35 days of the date of fulfilment of the Coupon receipt conditions.
2. When shopping at the Store, upon the Participant indicating details of their Account, the Participant is provided with Points, at least one point per 1 PLN spent.
3. The Participant receives a Welcome Coupon upon registration in the Programme. The Welcome Coupon entitles the Participant to receive a rebate of PLN 50 when making purchases at the Store for the minimum amount of PLN 299.
4. The Participant receives their Birthday Coupon on the day they indicated in the registration form as their birthday. The Birthday Coupon entitles the Participant to receive a 15% rebate when making purchases on discounted and non-discounted articles at the Store.
5. The Participant receives their Loyalty Coupon for every 800 Points collected for purchases at Stores following accession to the Programme. The Loyalty Coupon entitles the Participant to receive a rebate of PLN 50 on their next purchase at the Store. The minimum purchase amount is PLN 51. Points are collected anew from the moment of collection of 800 Points or upon expiry of 365 days from joining the Programme or from the moment Points are cancelled (cancellation of Points).
6. The Welcome Coupon and the Loyalty Coupon are valid for 90 days from the date they are sent to the Participant. The Birthday Coupon is valid for 90 days from the date it is sent to the Participant.
7. Should the Participant fail to use the Loyalty Coupon or Welcome Coupon within 30 days from the date they are sent, the Organiser will send to their e-mail address or phone number a reminder about the active Coupon to be used. Should the Participant fail to use the Birthday Coupon within 15 days from the date it is sent, the Organiser will send their e-mail address or phone number a reminder about the active Coupon to be used.
8. The Participant may redeem Welcome and Loyalty Coupons exclusively to make purchases of non-discounted series. The Participant may redeem Birthday Coupons to make purchases of goods from non-discounted and discounted series.
9. Rebates provided by the Welcome and Loyalty Coupon may be joined together, however, they cannot be joined with other rebate/ promotional offers. Birthday Coupons are not joined with other Coupons or other rebate/ promotional offers.
10. If Points or Coupons are awarded contrary to the Regulations, the Organiser is entitled to cancel a suitable number of Points collected by the Participant or cancel the issued Coupons.
§ 6 Returns of and Complaints about goods purchased within the Programme
1. The Customer being a Participant in the Programme may return the purchased goods according to conditions described separately by the Organiser, reserving section 2 below.
2. The return of goods, for which a Coupon was used, Points are deducted and the Coupon becomes inactive. This does not apply in situations, when goods are returned due to valid complaints.
3. Should the amount of Points entitling to the usage of a Coupon should be exceeded again, a new Coupon is generated, which shall be confirmed by the Organiser by a short text/ e-mail message to the Participant.
§ 7 Contract duration
1. The Contract is concluded for an indefinite time.
2. The Participant is entitled to withdraw from the Contract and cancel participation in the Programme at any time. The cancellation statement may be made by unmarking the consent field „I want to join the Loyalty Programme” in the tab „My account”, or made personally at any Retail Store, sent to the Organiser by regular post or by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Organiser is entitled to withdraw from the Contract, adhering to a notice period of one month, effective at the end of the calendar month, should they forgo continuation of the Programme. The Organiser is entitled to withdraw from the Contract, effective immediately, should the Participant provide false data in the registration form or perform other unlawful acts against the Organiser in relation to participation in the Programme. The withdrawal may take written form or be sent by e-mail to the Customer’s address.
§ 8 Protection of personal data
1. To accede to the Programme, the Participant must fill in a suitable form. Specific personal data must be indicated there. The Participant may provide their personal data in correspondence with the Organiser to allow the Organiser to respond.
2. Personal data is provided voluntarily, it is, however, necessary to conclude the Contract and make use of the benefits available in the Programme.
3. All personal data that the Participant provides in the registration form or gives in correspondence with the Organiser, is processed in line with the requirements set out in Polish law, primarily in the Polish act of August 29th, 1997, on the protection of personal data.
4. The Controller of the personal data is the Organiser. For the purpose of implementation of the Programme at Retail Stores operated by Tatuum Partners, the Organiser shall make the personal data of the Participants available to Tatuum Partners. For such data, the controllers shall respectively be Tatuum Partners. The Organiser may contract the processing of the collected personal data of Customers to another entity, on the basis of a contract concluded with them, as per art. 31 of the Polish act of August 29th, 1997, on the protection of personal data.
5. The Participant has the right to access their personal data, and may verify or correct them, or have them removed, by way of a relevant request submitted to the Organiser. With respect to data provided to Tatuum Partners pursuant to section 4 of the present paragraph, the above request must be sent to the relevant Tatuum Partner.
6. The Organiser processes the personal data of the Participants and uses them within the scope and for the purpose necessary to implement the Programme.
7. On the basis of an additional and optional consent by the Participant, the Organiser may send to the e-mail addresses or phone numbers provided by them, marketing information, including information sent by way of end user devices (e. g. computer, server) as well as information sent through automated calling systems, for the purpose of direct marketing. The consent described in the preceding sentence may be withdrawn by the Customer at any time.
8. Personal data collected by the Organiser may be disclosed to authorised state entities on the basis of the relevant provisions of the law.
9. The Organiser utilises technical resources as required by current provisions on the protection of personal data in order to prevent the personal data sent electronically by being collected and modified by unauthorised persons.
§ 9. Complaints
1. All complaints must be made by e-mail to email@example.com, by post directly to the address of the Organiser or in person, at any Store.
2. The complaint should include data of the Participant, in order to allow an answer to be sent, along with a description of the event that constitutes the relevant grounds for the complaint.
3. The Organiser shall consider the complaint within 14 days of having received it.
§ 10 Closing provisions
1. The present Regulations is provided free of charge in electronic form on the Organiser’s website, in a version allowing it to be acquired, displayed and stored, as well as in paper form at Stores.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations should it become necessary to include changes directly on the basis of changes of legal provisions and in order to improve the quality of the services provided. In case of any of the reasons above, the Organiser shall send to the Participants, to the e-mail addresses given above, an information about the planned change of the Regulations along with a link leading to the new content of the Regulations. This information shall be sent to Participants 14 days before the planned changes enter into force. Participants shall also be notified of changes in the Regulations by way of an information on the changes placed on the website at www.tatuum.com, along with an indication of the list of changes and dates of the changes at the end of the Regulations.
3. Should the changes in the Regulations not be accepted, the Participant is entitled to abandon participation in the Programme by sending a relevant statement to the address of the Organiser.
4. All disputes arising from the implementation of the provisions of the present Regulations shall be primarily resolved by the Parties amicably. In case of lack of amicable agreement, the disputes are settled by any common court of law as responsible according to the provisions of the Polish act of November 17th, 1964, Code of Civil Procedure).
5. The Regulations enter into force on the day of their publication.
Łódź, Poland, on 29.04.2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TATUUM BRAND LOYALTY PROGRAM - VALID FROM 25/05/2018
§ 1 General Provisions
1. In these Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions, further called the “Terms and Conditions”, the following definitions shall apply:
Organizer – the Company KAN Sp. z o.o. with a registered office in Łódź, address: 92-760 Łódź, ul. Wiączyńska 8a, entered into the entrepreneurs’ register kept by the District Court for Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number KRS 119998, assigned the REGON number 471164930 and Tax ID 7251019880, with a share capital of 6 500 000,00 PLN.
Program – the loyalty program specified by these Terms and Conditions;
Participant – a natural person with full capacity to perform acts in law, making purchases at the Organizer’s stationary store, who decides to participate in the Program;
Online Store – the Internet store operated by the Organizer, located on the website https://www.tatuum.com/en and its subpages;
Stationary Store– a point of sales operated by the Organizer or a Tatuum Partner; the current list of stationary stores is available at the address https://www.tatuum.com/en/pages/stationary-shops;
Account – a Participant’s individual account through which they can take part in the Program specified by these Terms and Conditions;
Loyalty Card – a card awarded to Customers as part of purchases made at Stores, which enables them to make purchases using specific percentage discounts awarded on the Card; rules governing the issue of Loyalty Cards are specified in separate terms and conditions;
Customer – a person who is a customer of a Stationary Store and who may also be a Participant in the Program;
Points – points accumulated by the Participant for purchasing goods at Stores. Points entitle the Customer to receive discounts and other benefits according to rules specified in the Terms and Conditions;
Voucher – a monetary benefit awarded to Program Participants as part of purchases made;
Agreement– an agreement to join the Program, which has been entered into between the Organizer and the User based on the Terms and Conditions;
Tatuum Partners – natural persons, legal entities and organizational units without a legal personality, cooperating with the Organizer for the purpose of selling Tatuum brand goods. A list of Tatuum Partners can be found in the attachment.
2. These Terms and Conditions specify the terms and rules of participation in the Program operated by the Organizer.
§ 2 General Rules of Participation
1. A Program Participant can only be a natural person with full capacity to perform acts in law, who meets all the prerequisites specified in these Terms and Conditions.
2. Prior to joining the Program, a Participant undertakes to familiarize themselves with the contents of these Terms and Conditions.
3. A Participant may join the Program at any moment of its duration.
4. Participation in the Program is voluntary and free of charge.
5. The Program specified by these Terms and Conditions is carried out exclusively within the territory of the Republic of Poland.
6. The Program commences on the 1st of March 2017 and continues until terminated by the Organizer.
7. Purchases made with the Loyalty Card are not counted as purchases within the scope of this Program. This means that a Customer who has a Loyalty Card will not will not be able to use it in the Program specified by these Terms and Conditions.
8. In connection to participation in the Program, a Participant shall receive information regarding promotions, Vouchers and other information connected with the Program from the Organizer at their e-mail address or telephone number.
§ 3. Procedure of participating in the Loyalty Program
1. In order to join and use the Loyalty Program the Participant must complete a free of charge registration.
2. A Participant has the possibility to register to the Program by:
a) filling out a registration form at one of the Stationary Stores,
b) by filling out a form at the Online Store.
3. In the registration form the Customer must provide in particular:
a) their Name and Surname,
b) mobile telephone number,
c) e-mail address,
d) date of birth.
It is forbidden to enter illegal content within the registration form, in particular false information.
4 A Customer wo wishes to join the Program by filling out a form at a Stationary Store upon signing the form enters into an Agreement with the Organizer. An activation link shall be sent to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, which must be clicked on to participate in the Program.
5. A person who wishes to join the Program by filling out a form at the Online Store must hold an account at the Store or register such an account while joining the Program. For that purpose they should fill out the registration form available on the website www.tatuum.com, providing all data required therein. The form constitutes an offer to enter into an Agreement directed by the Organizer to the Customer. After filling out the form and submitting a declaration accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Customer must click the “Register” button, which shall send the form to the Organizer. An activation link shall be sent at the e-mail address provided in the form; clicking that link shall be equivalent to accepting the Organizer’s offer and entering into an Agreement.
§ 4 Account
1. The Participant logs in to their Account through the “My Account” tab available on the main page of the Online Store. Logging in takes place using the e-mail address and password individually specified by the Participant.
2. The password is confidential, it is prohibited to disclose the password to any third parties.
3. Only one Account may be assigned to any single e-mail address.
4. As part of the Account a Participant may, in particular:
a) make purchases at the Online Store,
b) browse their transaction history at the Online Store and Stationary Store,
c) filter by purchase dates, locations, prices of purchased goods and their index,
d) browse a list of five nearest stationary stores which shall be verified according to the postal code provided during registration to the Program,
e) receive information regarding current promotional campaigns,
f) receive shopping Vouchers for later use, as stipulated in § 5 of the Terms and conditions,
g) receive Points for performed actions, as specified in § 5 of the Terms and conditions.
5. Deletion of an Account by the Participant shall result in forfeiting any awarded entitlements specified in item 4 above in relation to participation in the Program.
6. Every Program Participant may hold only one active Account which entitles them to accumulate Points and exchange them for Vouchers.
§ 5 Vouchers and Points
1. In connection with participation in the Program, the Participants are issued Vouchers in the following categories:
a) Welcome Voucher,
b) Loyalty Voucher,
c) Birthday Voucher.
The Organizer sends Vouchers at the Participant’s e-mail address and telephone number after fulfilling the prerequisites specified below, within 21 days from the day of fulfilling the prerequisites to be awarded a Voucher.
2. When making purchases at a Store, after the Participant provides their Account information, the Participant is credited Points in the amount of at least 1 point per 1 PLN.
3. The Participant receives a Welcome Voucher after registering to the Program. The Welcome Voucher entitles the Participant to receive a 50 PLN discount when making purchases at the Store for a minimum amount of 299 PLN.
4. The Participant receives a Birthday Voucher on the day specified in the registration form as their date of birth. The Birthday Voucher entitles the Participant to receive a 50 PLN discount when making purchases at the Store for a minimum amount of 299 PLN.
5. The Participant receives a Loyalty Voucher for every 800 Points accumulated for purchases at Stores after joining the Program. The Loyalty Voucher entitles the Participant to receive a 50 PLN discount when making a subsequent purchase at the Store. Upon accumulating 800 Points or upon the expiry of 365 days after joining the Program or zeroing the Points, the accumulation of Points commences anew (zeroing of Points).
6. The Welcome Voucher and Loyalty Voucher are valid for 90 days after being sent to the Participant. The Birthday Voucher is valid for 30 days after being sent to the Participant.
7. If a Participant does not use a Voucher within 30 days from its receipt, the Organizer shall send a reminder of the active usable Voucher at the Participant’s e-mail address or telephone number.
8. The Participant may use Vouchers only for making purchases of products in non-discounted collections.
9. Discounts granted by the Vouchers can be combined.
If the Points or Vouchers have been awarded contrary to the Terms and Conditions, the Organizer is entitled to invalidate a corresponding number of Points accumulated by the Participant or invalidate the issued Vouchers.
§ 6 Returns and Complaints of goods purchased as part of the Program
1. A Customer who is a Program Participant may return purchased goods in accordance with terms separately specified by the Organizer, subject to item 2 below.
2. In the event of returning goods whose purchase constituted a basis for awarding Points and issuing a Voucher, such Points are subject to deduction and a corresponding Voucher becomes inactive. This does not apply to situations where goods are returned as a result of a substantiated complaint.
3. In the event of once again exceeding the amount which entitles to use the Voucher, a Voucher becomes active which is confirmed by the Organizer with an sms / e-mail notification sent to the Participant.
§ 7 Duration of the Agreement
1. The Agreement is entered into for an unspecified time.
2. The Participant is entitled to terminate the Agreement and withdraw from participation in the Program at any time. A corresponding statement can be submitted: by unchecking the consent “I wish to participate in the Loyalty Program” under the “My account” tab, personally in a protocol at any of the Stationary Stores, via post at the Organizer’s address or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Organizer is entitled to terminate the Agreement maintaining a one month notice period, effective at the end of a calendar month, if the Organizer decides to abandon operating the Program. The Organizer is entitled to terminate the Agreement with immediate effect, if the Participant has in their registration form provided false information or has performed other illegal activities against the Organizer in connection with participating in the Program. Termination may be effected in writing or via e-mail at the Customer’s address.
§ 8 Personal data protection
1. In order to joint the Program, a Participant must fill out a corresponding form. There it is required to provide specific personal data. Also, in correspondence with the Organizer the Participant may provide their personal data in order to enable the Organizer’s response.
2. The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary to enter into an Agreement and take advantage of the benefits available in the Program.
3. Any personal data which the Participant enters into the registration form or provides in their correspondence with the Organizer is processed in accordance with requirements stipulated in Polish law, in particular the 29th of August 1997 Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The Organizer is the Administrator of personal data. In order to carry out the Program at Stationary Stores operated by Tatuum Partners the Organizer shall disclose the Participants’ personal data to said Tatuum Partners. The Tatuum Partners shall become administrators of the disclosed data. The Organizer may subcontract the processing of Customers’ personal data to another entity based on an agreement concluded in accordance with art. 31 of the 29th of August 1997 Personal Data Protection Act.
5. The Participant is entitled to access their personal data and verify or amend it, as well as delete their data by submitting a corresponding request to the Organizer. In relation to data disclosed to Tatuum Partners in accordance with item 4 of this section, the abovementioned requests should be directed towards the corresponding Tatuum Partner.
6. The Organizer processes the Participants’ personal data and uses it within the scope and for purposes essential to carry out the Program.
7.Based on additional and optional consent given by the Participant, the Organizer has the right to send at the Participant’s e-mail address or telephone number commercial information, including sent via end user devices (e.g. computer, server) and automated calling systems. The consent stipulated in the preceding sentence may be withdrawn by the Customer at any time.
8. Personal data collected by the Organizer may be transferred to authorized state authorities based on applicable legal regulations.
9. The Organizer incorporates technical measures required by current personal data protection regulations in order to prevent the acquisition and modification of electronically transmitted personal data by unauthorized persons.
§ 9 Complaint procedure
1. All complaints should be submitted at the e-mail address email@example.com, via post directly at the Organizer’s address, or personally in a protocol at any of the Stationary Stores.
2.In the complaint it is necessary to provide the Participant’s data which enable response to the complaint, as well as a description of the event which is the basis for complaint.
3. The Organizer shall investigate complaints within 14 days from the
§ 10 Final provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions are provided without charge in electronic form through the Organizer’s website, in a version enabling their acquisition, reproduction and storage, as well as in hardcopy form at Stores.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, if the necessity to implement changes arises directly from changes to legal regulations and in order to improve the quality of services provided. In the event of one of the above causes, the Organizer shall provide Participants, at the e-mail addresses they have given, with information of a planned change to the Terms and Conditions with a link redirecting to the new wording of the Terms and Conditions. Such information shall be sent to Participants at least one month prior to the effective date of the planned changes. Participants shall also be informed of changes to the Terms and Conditions through information published on the website at the address www.tatuum.com, including a list of changes and dates of individual changes specified at the end of the Terms and Conditions.
3. In case of not accepting the changes to the Terms and Conditions, the Participant is entitled to withdraw from participating in the Program by sending a corresponding statement at the Organizer’s address.
4. The Parties undertake to resolve any disputes arising from the performance of these Terms and Conditions in the first instance through mutual agreement. In case of a lack of understanding, the disputes shall be resolved by a common court of appropriate jurisdiction in accordance with provisions of the 17th of November 1964 Civil Procedure Code.
5. The Terms and Conditions become effective on the date of their publication.