Delivery to our showrooms is always free
Mini dress KENISA 1 is one of the special products from the NeoFolk collection, created in a collaboration with an internationally acknowledged designer - Dorota Koziara. She designed several fabrics inspired by Polish folklore, that were a further inspiration for the collection of clothing and accessories. The loose dress is covered by a KLECZI pattern. It was designed by converting a motif of a flower bud, one of the typical elements of Kashubian patterns, into a simplified graphic sign. The multiplied detail is a basis of this modern print. Feminine colours look perfect in many different outfits.
Fashion: A-line, boho
Sleeve: 3/4, slightly puffed
Pattern: geometrical pattern inspired by Polish folklore
Recommended for: special events, casual, spring, summer
Model's height: 178 cm
Presented size of clothes: 38/M
• standard delivery (in Poland): 2-5 working days, paid in advance – 14,50 PLN
• standard delivery (in Poland): 2-5 working days, paid on delivery – 16,50 PLN
• InPost delivery to the parcel locker (in Poland), paid in advance – 10,00 PLN
• InPost delivery to the parcel locker, "Paczka w Weekend" („Weekend delivery”) – 10 PLN
Orders surpassing 99 PLN are sent for free (with any of the types of delivery mentioned above).
If the item or the size are not meeting your needs and/or expectations, you can return it within 30 days.
Return can be made in two ways:
• in one of our shops in Poland;
• by sending back the package to the adress of our warehouse:
Kan Sp.z o. o.,
Panattoni Apliance Park
ul. Jędrzejowska 85
with adnotation: Magazyn ESHOP.
The returned items have to be sent with a filled and signed form.
A type of viscose that conforms to high environmental standards. It is obtained from wood wood cellulose from forests managed in line with sustainable development rules. Its production uses at least 50% less water and energy than the production of conventional viscose.